- helping you to achieve your purpose
Kathey Bailey (BA, Chartered FCIPD, TAP-certified and a TrainerBase 'Certified Learning Practitioner') set up KBTraining in 1987. Since then she has run more than 1,300 programmes for the public sector, individuals and companies from a wide range of commercial and industrial areas. All her programmes reflect 1) her long-held interest in effective and affective learning and 2) her belief in the importance of linking actions to the purpose of the organisation, participant and task.
She develops and runs courses and coaching sessions in:
- Time Management
- Communication Skills including Business Writing (reports, letters and
e-mails) and Presentation Skills
- Self Development
- Learning Skills including Accelerated Learning and Speed & Effective Reading
She loves to:
- enthuse people about wanting to do things differently
- help them to believe that they can
- give them the practical tools to 'help to make it happen'
The website at www.kbtraining.co.uk gives sample programmes and testimonials from customers.